When the Gretsch R&D team recently unearthed a Baldwin-era Filter'Tron pickup with knockout punch and phenomenal twang, they incorporated its DNA into dynamic new "Black Top" Filter'Tron™ pickups, which now endow Electromatic hollow-body instruments such as the G5420T with an electrifying new voice and identity.
The G5420T Electromatic® Hollow Body is a sharp new Gretsch guitar with a bound single-cutaway hollow body featuring sound-post bracing and elegant bound f holes. Other features include a maple neck, bound rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and hump-block pearloid inlays, silver plexi pickguard, three-position pickup switch, classic "G" arrow control knobs, rosewood-based Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and Bigsby®-licensed B60 vibrato tailpiece, vintage-style open-back tuners and chrome-plated hardware.
- Bound single-cutaway hollowbody
- Maple neck
- Bound rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and hump-block pearloid inlays
- "Black Top" Filter'Tron™ pickups
- Three-position pickup switch
- Classic "G" arrow control knobs
- Rosewood-based Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- Bigsby®-licensed B60 vibrato tailpiece
- Silver plexi pickguard
- Vintage-style open-back tuners and chrome-plated hardware